Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spread the Word

I have this really bad habit of just spitting out ideas without any consideration of the repercussions of what I've just said. So I'm going to share this crazy idea I had a few days ago. My friend and I are going to write a children's book. It's going to be awesome for several reasons that I will not outline just yet. As we work through the writing and creating process, I will share the journey with you. Until then, this is all I have to say because I don't want anyone to steal our fantastic idea. Stay tuned folks!!


In the meantime, please share my blog with your friends over and under 30. I hope to reach 1,000 page views over the next two weeks but I can't do it without your help. That being said, here are some blogs that I follow that you should check out too.







Bottom of the Net: A blog about basketball from the perspective of a coach







Hortipopia: A blog about going greeen and gardening H A R D



Everyday Ephee: A blog about everything and I mean everything

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment