Sunday, April 21, 2013

Does Andersoon Cooper like his Job?

I want to have 10 different career/jobs before I retire so I am ALWAYS looking to do something different. Everywhere I go, I am constantly asking people to tell me the positive and negative aspects of their jobs.

On Friday, I was watching CNN's terrible coverage of the Boston bombing suspects capture and I started to wonder. . . does Anderson Cooper like his job? Journalism is a career that I briefly considered and I used to believe that A Coop has one of the most exciting jobs on the planet. I turn to him in times of crisis and confusion to guide me through. But as I watched him stand on a street corner and listened to the Boston police scanners online I just kept thinking the last place I would want to be during the boat standoff was 500 feet away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment