Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fergie


My body stay vicious

I be up in the gym just working on my fitness



Are you allowed to quote Fergie after thirty? She's much older than 30 so I think it's fine. . . maybe I'll consult one of those fancy women's magazines (Vogue, Elle, Cosmo) I bet they would know!! 

At work every spring they have a 50 Days of Fitness Challenge. For the low price of $5 you get access to gyms and fitness classes for 50 days. Normally, this is not the type of foolishness that I would engage in. I am, however, reaching middle age so it's about time I engage in some type of physical activity. In all honesty, I decided to signup because of a friend. . .such a follower. Irregardless (I know that's not a "real" word but it's okay because I am STILL 29). 

In the last 50 days, I've been to several gyms, changed my eating habits slightly, and realized how important physical activity is to so many people. I even watched one episode of The Biggest Loser. Only one episode though, the show is great but waaaay too long.  This morning I even cycled 10 miles in 30 minutes. I can't guarantee that this is a huge accomplishment but I feel like it is so I'm sharing my picture.

EAT THAT LANCE ARMSTRONG!








0 comments:

Post a Comment