Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fitness Videos

Fitness videos can be great. All you have to do to get your exercise done is wake up, stand up, and push play on the DVD  player. Watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta has reminded me of the existence of these videos (see Donkey v. Stallion, 2013). This morning I woke up and could not think of anything I would like to do less than get dressed and go to the gym, zzzzzzzzzzzz. So I did some Zumba/watched the workout DVD. This got me thinking, are the stars of this video even working out? They get all dressed up, in their fanciest workout gear, in some exotic location, with a hair and makeup team.

This



 is not what I look like when I'm Zumba-ing.


2 comments:

Steph said...

I have a Yoga DVD I stole from my mom... that one made me feel like I'm ready to nap/sleep afterwards though

Sturdy Thirty said...

I felt like a nap after the "cool down" on Zumba. I wonder if that's the point? I thought I was supposed to feel ENERGIZED and ready to take on the world.

Post a Comment