Monday, May 27, 2013

Face Wash

It is the tail end of a three day weekend and I have surprisingly washed my face everyday this weekend! Everyone is constantly telling me how important it is to take care of my skin, wash my face blah, blah, blah. Eating vegetables has never been a problem for me. . . I love almost every vegetable I've ever tried. (Except brussel sprouts, I hate those!) Now that I'm approaching 30, I've started to take some of my parents' childhood advice. As long as I can remember, my dad has subtly begged me to wash my face. I mean, really wash my face. I throw water on my face in the shower so it's not like it's truly nasty but that's about it. So this weekend I have decided to try to wash my face regularly. I am about 5 days into using Aveeno moisturizing face wash and Neutrogena pore refining cleanser. Here is a picture of my face about as up close as the macbook could get at the beginning of this cleanse. I'll check in with you guys in 30 days and see if it makes any difference. I'm also trying to grow in my eyebrows (don't ask) so let's ignore those for now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment