Tuesday, May 14, 2013

65 Books You Need to Read in Your 20s

I am almost 30. Wooooo?


A friend of mine recently posted this list from Buzz Feed of 65 books that you should read when you're in your 20's. The compiler proudly proclaims that even if you have already read these books (presumably in high school) you should read them again in your 20's to greater appreciate them. You may not know this about me but I was an English major in college. Whew! So glad that secret is out there. I have liked reading foreverrr. I learned to read when my older sister learned to read. She was 6, I was 3. We've been reading together and separately since 1986. The greatest gift I have ever received was my Nook. (Thanks again sister!). I am not one of those former English majors who went on to become a lawyer, I am also an English teacher. So naturally, I checked out this list right away!! Of these 65 glorious books, I have read zero, zip, zilch, nada. Guess I better get started. Good thing I have summers off. . .sort of. Check out the list here. How many have you read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment