Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Adult Living

I spent hours making soup today.

Of course when I say hours, I mean two. (Two is more than one which allows me to use plurals, even though it makes it seem like I spent my whole evening make soup. Right?) ANYWHO, I spent hours making soup. I make my own chicken broth and if you're not a cook/chef, I bet this impresses you. I sliced pounds of carrots, onions, and celery. . . in the food processor. I did ALL OF THIS and all I want to eat for dinner is a plum. I'm sitting next to the fruit bowl in my kitchen as I type this and the plum smell    so    G O O D. And because I am an adult, sort of, I'll probably end up eating the nectarine and having soup for breakfast.


1 comments:

Steph said...

Mmmmm!!!! Looks yummy! :)
Pssst, I had a pasta dish for brekky! ;)

Post a Comment